Sunday 30 December 2012

Two Thousand and Twelve

1940s|lindy hop| swing dance
I'm not usually a fan of new year but this year has been more eventful that most so I thought I'd share why this has been a good year:

 - Becoming a mum to our adorable Miniature Schnauzer, Buckley
- Postponing our wedding, less stress and more time to plan!
- Buying our house
- Jason starting up his business from scratch
- Getting a new job as an internet marketing exec
- Having my own garden and being able to grow vegetables
- Spending summer evenings at the beach with Jason
- Three of the most awesome couple I know got married, Nicki and Ruari, Luke and Nai and Jason's dad Beau and  his beautiful wife Didi
- Running the Folkestone half marathon
- Starting craft Sundays with two of the loveliest ladies I know
- Being given my great grandmothers tea set
- Being taught how to crochet by my amazing mum
- Dancing the night away at the Lindy Hop Jitterbug Ball in London
- Putting things together to make my first photography book. 







Some of the things I am looking forward to in 2013:

 - More Lindy Hop
- More craft Sundays
- Starting piano lessons (my first is in 9 days!)
- Spending more time with friends that I don't see often enough
- Starting to go running when the evenings get lighter
- Taking more photos
- Making books
- Reading books
- Wedding planning
- Decorating our house 
- Re-landscaping our garden.



Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment