Sunday 10 February 2013

Margate Pie Factory

Margate Pie Factory|crochet jellyfish|Twin Peaks
Two and a half years ago I graduated with a 2:1 in Contemporary Photographic Practice and since then, apart from some very minor things, I have not been producing anywhere near the amount of work I had hoped. I always have ongoing projects but they often get put by the wayside. That is all about to change, and I'm really excited to be continuing some work from a while back. Ellie and I will having an exhibition at the Pie Factory in Margate's Old Town at the end of August. There will be more info soon over on my photography blog

I recently started piano lessons, something I've been wanting to do for a very long time. It's so much fun, and I've picked it up a lot easier than I originally thought. I'm getting my own piano this next weekend (for free!) although it's going to have to live at Jason's studio until we can make space for it, but I'm so excited!


Last weekend was my turn to host craft Sunday, it wasn't quite up to the standard of the previous two, which were hosted by Ellie, but it was still great fun, making decoupage flower pots and attempting to make crochet jellyfish!



A few weeks ago I picked up these rock of ages paintings, the one on the left was £5 and the gave me the one with cracked glass for £1, I love a bargain!


Buckley has got himself a little girlfriend, our friend's bichon frise, Candy, she is the cutest. 




And now, for Twin Peaks, probably THE best tv series ever. I love David Lynch.


No comments:

Post a Comment