Wednesday 13 February 2013

What to give up for lent ...

What to give up for lent|vegan diet|vegan recipes
I've never been one to really care about lent until last year. I tried to give up sweets which I failed terribly at, I think I only lasted 20 days, and I didn't include chocolate!
I'm not really religious but I like to give myself the challenge. This year for lent I am going to be trying a vegan diet, I've been considering it for a while and feel like this is a good opportunity to see if I can succeed. I'd only 100% decided today, therefore I'll be starting it tomorrow. I went shopping earlier to Sainsbury's and it was great to see how well they clearly they label all of their food, it was easy to see which products were vegan (nearly all Sainsbury's curry sauces are vegan!) I've never had such a healthy looking trolley:


Do you have any vegan recipes you would suggest? I occasionally cook vegan meals but am looking for a bit of variety!

What are you giving up for lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment