Saturday 7 March 2015

Pregnancy Diary - 15 Weeks

At 15 weeks pregnant I've decided to keep a pregnancy diary. It's something I wish I had done with Matilda and so far this pregnancy has already had significant differences, so I thought it would be good to write it all down! This photo is from last Friday. With Matilda, my baby bump was probably 20 weeks at this size.




We found out I was pregnant a couple of days before Christmas although I already had a good idea I had a bun in the oven before that. All over Christmas and New Year we kept it a secret, it was so hard, we were so excited for Matilda to be having a little brother or sister!

In the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy with Matilda I did not feel good. I felt sick nearly all day everyday. The smallest thing such as peeling an avocado would make me ill. From weeks 8-11 I was being sick everyday. This time round I felt sick for 2-3 weeks and that was it. I have certainly felt more tired too, and I've been having a lot of early nights but, working full time then coming home to a one year old and very excitable Miniature Schnauzer might have something to do with it!

I'm going to make sure that over the next few months I'm going to spend as much quality time with Matilda as possible. I work full time but finish at 1pm on a Friday. It's so lovely to have the extra half a day and we always make sure that we try and go to the beach with Matilda and Buckley for a long walk to blow the cobwebs away. Yesterday afternoon was no exception and made all the better by the sun! Matilda is getting steadier on her feet now and had a little toddle about on the sand. 






Maternity clothes are something that I found a bit difficult last time, I'm so fussy when it comes to buying clothes so finding anything I'd like to wear from any maternity range is a challenge! I have been lucky enough to find a few classic and comfortable maternity staples that will hopefully see me through my pregnancy. These two are from Topshop. Asos is also a favourite for maternity wear, but I've found in the past their sizing isn't always so great. I will keep posting about my maternity finds and if anyone reading this has any maternity style gems they'd like to share please let me know!







Finally, here is our little pea pod! I've started to feel a couple of tiny movements already. I love being pregnant and know we will get to meet this little guy/lady in 25 weeks time fills me with so much excitement (and a little bit of nervousness).



Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Wish I'd done a diary when I was expecting calcifer! Definitely something I'd do next time. Hope it's all smooth sailing for you. Will check back soon- amy xx

    ReplyDelete