Tuesday 30 September 2014

Eight Months Old!

Today Matilda turned eight months old. A whole eight months of smiles, tears, giggles, cuddles, washing, feeding, changing, washing & feeding!


All the while I was pregnant and since Matilda was born people would always say to me 'the time goes so quickly, cherish every moment.' I'd sometimes roll my eyes and think to myself 'yeah, yeah, I know, I know'. It couldn't be more true! The time flies and now I feel sad that in a few months time Matilda will no longer be a baby. As soon as she takes those first steps we are taken into toddler territory. From little baby to a tiny walking human. 


 

Matilda is so alert and really seems to take in her surroundings. She loves other babies and often sees Joseph (son of awesome mum blogger, Nicki) and Indigo (daughter of another great mum blogger, Hannah). Seeing them together just melts my heart! 

Indigo & Matilda <3 (stolen from Hannah's instagram - @hannahsunited)


No comments:

Post a Comment