Monday 4 March 2013

City of Refuge

Nick Cave|Tender Prey|City of Refuge
This post is titled as above because I can't stop listening to Nick Cave right now, every spare minute I have at the moment, I'm listening to Nick Cave, mostly Tender Prey and right now City of Refuge. I feel a bit annoyed with myself as I'd never really taken the time to really listen to any of his music until a few months ago, needless to say I wish I'd taken the time to do so years ago. 

Aside from being Nick Cave obsessed at the moment I've been spending time practicing piano, which is starting to become difficult, not because I don't want to devote the time but because I am just so impatient. I don't want to have to go through the horrible phase of learning to read music again (which is coming back to me slowly), I just want to play proficiently right away. 



In other exciting news, Jason and I have finally got around to decorating our house!! Anyone that knows me well will know how desperate I've been to decorate. This weekend we started on the hallway and it looks so much better already, I feel like things are slowly coming along. 



This weekend was also spent sowing spinach seeds, planting Iris', anemones and ranunculus'. I wish I'd discovered ranunculus' sooner because they have such beautiful flowers.  I've also got red onion seedlings that have recently come up, soon I'll be able to sow seeds for all of my other veg. 






Buckley, our miniature schnauzer had a much needed haircut last Friday, he looks completely different and ever so adorable. Now we won't be getting any snooty remarks from other miniature schnauzer owners - "Oh look at that Schnauzer, he hasn't had his hair cut, how awful" god forbid we might want to keep his coat longer throughout the winter! Anyway here he is looking very regal:



Finally, Tom Odell is someone I can't stop listening to at the moment, he only has an EP out right now, but it's so beautiful, in my opinion, so if you have a spare minute watch a couple of his videos on You Tube.

 Bye! <3




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment