Monday 18 March 2013

Wedding Planning

Wedding Planning|Wedding flowers|Wedding flowers| 1920s hair
If Jason and I hadn't have put our wedding back next year, we would be getting married in just over a month, that thought terrifies me and I'm so happy that we decided to postpone it a year! Now I get to enjoy the wedding planning experience and not feel like there is such a rush (or the pressure) to get everything done. I already had a few things set out in my mind but now we get the opportunity to have everything just as we would like it. 

So I just thought I'd share a few wedding flower and hair ideas I've been looking at lately. 
I'm totally in love with 1920s and 1930s inspired hair styles.











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You should totally go with Mary hair... I love Downton :-)

    ReplyDelete