Wednesday 15 May 2013

Vegan Afternoon Tea - cake recipes please!

vegan afternoon tea|vegan cake recipes|craft
This weekend is my turn to host Craft Sunday, two out of the four of us are vegan and so I've been thinking for the past week what I can make for my crafty ladies when they arrive on Sunday. I've decided on a vegan afternoon tea, inspired by afternoon tea at Eastwell Manor a couple of weeks ago. 
I've made a couple of vegan cakes before but if anyone out there has any good vegan recipes please get in touch, I'd love to hear from you! 

This Craft Sunday we will be making make-up bags/purses. I'm excited to use some of the fabric that I have bought recently (all from eBay). I'm hoping to also make some rose pin badges if we get time, from my Liberty book of home sewing (most of the projects in this book seem almost impossible for me!)


Please get in touch if you have any good vegan cake recipes, thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment