Thursday 18 July 2013

Hello little baby!


On Monday I had my 12 week scan and saw our little baby looking baby-like wriggling around in my belly for the first time! It was so surreal, and even though I've been going through so many changes (morning/day sickness, yuck!) it still doesn't quite seem real. It feels so good to be able to talk about it and to no longer have to keep, what seemed like, the biggest secret ever! 

I have a feeling it will be a boy, Jason is one of three boys and his nan had five boys and a girl! I read that it's the man's genes that play a part in the gender, but either way we will will be super happy. 
I seem to have a bump already, although I'm not sure whether it's a baby bump or from being permanently bloated! 

Here is little baby:


No comments:

Post a Comment