Thursday 26 September 2013

22 Weeks

Last Tuesday we had our 20 week (although I was nearer 21!) scan, and guess what?! Drum roll please.......WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!

I would never have guessed it, I was so sure it would be a boy (Jason's nan had four boys and his mum had three). I'm still not sure I believe it, to the point where I'm trying very hard not buy anything pink.
The scan photos weren't so 'cute' this time around, instead we had a beady little eye staring at us, and the next time we see our little bambino will be in real life! 

 
The next 8-10 months are going to be pretty crazy - baby, getting married and an exhibition! We still have a lot to do for our wedding, I'm going to try and make as much as I can myself; bunting, table decorations, invitations etc. It's only eight months away and I just know it's going to be here before we know. I'm very excited about finding a tiny cute little flower girl/bridesmaid dress, our little bambino will be just over four months when we get married! And of course not to forget a little tux for Buckley!

Exhibition prep is on hold for now, I've had the concept pinned down for a while and have done a few tests with some pre-coated cyanotype paper I bought(there are a couple below), but to test properly I need chemicals and potent ones at that, which as you can guess, I'm not meant to use right now. I'm also looking forward to raiding the bookcase jam packed full of antique frames at RG Scotts to frame my salt prints and cyanotypes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment